The Project Manager bears the operational responsibility for performance of the project. In particular, this means the achievement of objectives defined in the project assignment and of the specifications relating to scopes, deadlines, costs and resources. Strong leadership, direction, team building, team development and team management skills are incumbent for this position.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (civil or structural), construction management or project management preferred.
- 3 to 5 years
- Implementation of project objectives
- Delivery of agreed project results within the scope, time frame and budget.
- Application of project management methods and processes according to the project management standard.
- Head of project team.
- Full decision-making authority within the project in accordance with the project mandate given by the project owner.
- Creating project agreement within project team.
- Preparation of project calculation for customer projects.
- Implementation of the project in accordance with the Socon standard, project planning, controlling, close down (tasks, deadlines, resources, budget, risks, etc.)
- Timely communication of relevant project data and prepares status reports.
- Motivates team to ensure team and company objectives are met.
- Ability to schedule projects and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent technical knowledge with experience in project management.
- Experience in project management software and computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organized team player with strong leadership skills and excellent time management skills.
- General understanding of U.S. regulations, local and national codes, legislation and trends impacting the formwork industry.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.