Beam Wall Formwork ENKOFORM VMK
Versatile, strong efficient
The ENKOFORM VMK is based on the MK System. This extraordinarily flexible and versatile wall and column formwork is highly efficient and provides an excellent concrete finish for any vertical structure in building construction and civil work: walls, piers, abutments, columns, etc. For more information visit ULMAconstruction.us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The panels are pre-assembled and consist of MK walers and timber beams as board support.
- Versatile system for any geometry
- Excellent concrete finish and suitable for concrete surface designs
- Adaptable to defined concrete pressure
- Easily replaced panel board eases the reuse of panels and ensures a perfect concrete finish
- Panel joints are simple, adjustable and watertight; the requirement for fillers between panels is minimal
- Easy joining of walers and timber beams
- Shipping of non-assembled material reduces the transport volume
- Simple and convenient attachment of safety items to the panels ensures safe handling
- Using common standard accessories of other ULMA vertical formwork systems such as push-pull props, climbing brackets, anchors, etc.