Deck Formwork ENKOFORM HMK
Versatile and adaptable for large slabs and bridge decks
ENKOFORM HMK is a horizontal beam-based formwork system adaptable to various geometries in the field of civil works.
Advanced design to suit the different sections of bridge decks, overpasses and underpasses and other horizontal structures of reinforced concrete. For more information visit ULMAconstruction.us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications of ENKOFORM HMK beam-based horizontal formwork are:
- Bridge decks of both constant section as well as variable height and width section
- Thick slabs
- Underpasses and overpasses
- Formwork for bridge construction by incremental segments
- Versatility for the construction of bridges
- Excellent fit to the shape of section with the connectors. Adaptable to different configurations:
- Bridges of constant and variable cross section (solid or hollow)
- Bridges of variable deck depth (solid or hollow)
- Bridges with very high elevation
- Sets of high stiffness necessary for handling and transport
- Fast stripping of formwork units