High capacity Quick-Form gang set panel system is designed for use on almost any heavy duty projects. It can easily handle corners, pilasters, core walls, curved walls and other applications. It is used in heavy and commercial applications. Excellent for use when gang have to re-configure between pours.
Increase productivity, workmanship and profits using fewer parts in less time.
Ganged set panel system designed to provide completed forming and concrete placement cycles in 1/3 the time of conventional forming systems.
Easy to Use
Easy to set-up, easy to move and extremely durable – Quick-Form will help significantly reduce construction time and increase profits, wall accuracy and overall project safety.
The unique design features of Quick-Form:
- 1/3 the hardware of competitive ganged systems reduces set-up time
- 14-ply, ¾’’ birch plywood for durability, high re-use levels and low maintenance
- Designed to withstand up to 2,250 psf lateral pressures handling almost any project
- Made in the USA for faster, nationwide delivery and American/Imperial measurements
- 20 panel sizes available in heights from 2’-8’
- A complete engineered system designed to handle corners, plasters, core walls & more